Call Us on 01 5331820

Pub Insurance and Restaurant Insurance

Take the hassle out of finding the best deals for your Pub Insurance or Restaurant Insurance.

Whilst running a business we can never be sure of everything that will happen, but we can take steps to offset some of the consequences of events outside of our control for example damage caused by a flood, or an injury sustained by an employee or member of the public.

Here at You&Us we will search the insurance market on your behalf and ensure that we obtain extremely competitive and comprehensive insurance for your pub or restaurant.

Cover available on our Pub and Restaurant Insurance policies include:

  • • Buildings
  • • Business Interruption
  • • Trade contents/ stock
  • • Seasonal increase in stock
  • • Theft of trade contents/ stock
  • • Public Liability
  • • Products Liability
  • • Employer's Liability
  • • Glass
  • • Money


If you are interested in getting a quotation, leave your name and number or email and we will call you back. 


Craft Beer With Hamburger

Need Advice

Talk to Dave

Talk to David

Not quite sure? We’re here to help with advice on your insurance needs. Call David on (01)5331820 or fill in the form and David will be in touch shortly by phone or email.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.